GRI, CRS, CRB, BROKER
CalBRE #00902729 & 01293583
Karl, and Century 21 Bundesen have extensive experience marketing rural properties, ranches and land. Karl has successfully participated in the following ranch properties:
• Green Willow Ranch 99 +/- Acres, Fallon-Two Rock Road, Petaluma Web Site
• Gilardi Ranch 396 +/- Acres, Bodega Web Site
• Muelrath Ranch 360 +/- Acres (Highway 1, Bodega Bay) Web Site
• Dillon Beach Ranch 466+/- Acres (Dillon Beach, CA) Web Site
• Tomales Road Ranch 49 +/- Acres (Tomales Road, Petaluma) Web Site
• 3201 Napa Road, Sonoma 38 +/- Acres (3201 Napa Road, Sonoma) Web Site
• San Antonio Valley Ranch 238 +/- Acres (I Street, Petaluma, Petaluma) Web Site
• Bottarini Ranch 547 +/- Acres (Estero Lane, Bodega Bay) Web Site
• Farvel Ranch 162 +/- Acre Former Dairy Ranch, West Petaluma, (Not on Open Market)
• Smith Ranch 50 +/- Acres (San Antonio Road, Petaluma) Web Site
• Camozzi Dairy 190 +/- Acres (Pepper Road, Petaluma) Web Site
• Bundesen Ranch 22 +/- Acres (Lohrman Lane, Petaluma) Web Site
• Silvestri Ranch 272 +/- Acres (Valley Ford – Freestone Road) Web Site
• Gray Ranch 310 +/- Acres (Roblar Road, Petaluma) Web Site
• Lope N Oaks Ranch 118 +/- Acres (“I” Street Extension) Web Site
• Garzoli Ranch 609 +/- Acres (Chileno Valley Road) Web Site
• Reimer Ranch 355 +/- Acres (Middle Road, Petaluma) Web Site
• Pozzi Ranch 190 +/- Acres (Joy Road, Bodega) Web Site
• Pacheco Ranch 50 +/- Acres (“I” Street Petaluma) Web Site
• Camozzi Ranch 96 +/- Acres (Bodega Avenue, Petaluma) Web Site
• Cerini Ranch 260 +/- Acres (Fallon Road, Petaluma) Web Site
• Pacheco Ranch 248 +/- Acres (Portion on San Antonio Road) Web Site
• Azevedo Ranch 20 +/- Acres (Skillman Lane, Petaluma) Web Site
• Shannon Ranch 95 +/- Acres (Martinoni Road, Petaluma)
• Axelrod Ranch 96 +/- Acres (Martinoni Road, Petaluma)
• Farmer Ranch 75 +/- Acres (Chileno Valley Road, Petaluma)
• Peterson Ranch 85 +/- Acres (Old Redwood Highway, Petaluma)
• Button Ranch 12 +/- Acres (Portion on Eastman Lane, Petaluma)
• Booth Ranch 91 +/- Acres (Portion on Carroll Road, Petaluma)
• M. Booth Parcels 3 Parcels, 25, 20 & 15 +/- Acres (Chileno Valley Road, one in Sonoma and two in Marin, Petaluma)
• Kimball Ranch 89 +/- Acres (Chileno Valley Road, Petaluma)
• Marin Pacific Ranch 1,250 +/- Acres, (Ocean Frontage, Estero Road, Petaluma) Coming Soon
Karl is one of the most active listing ranch brokers in Sonoma and Marin. Some sellers prefer to sell their properties quietly. To inquire about upcoming listings please contact Karl directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“We had worked with Karl to find a special place in the country for more than a year, starting about two years ago. In working with Karl to view and evaluate many properties, we learned that his knowledge of country properties was comprehensive and critical and that he could be utterly relied upon to provide very honest valuations and insights on each property.”
Native Petaluma REALTOR® Jim Lanatti offers residential and ranch property Real Estate clients the type of honesty and work ethic that goes hand in hand with running the family farm.
Jim Lanatti understands the importance of being available anytime he’s needed. Born and raised in Petaluma, Jim once took on the full-time responsibilities of running his 40-year old family dairy farm of nearly 600 acres. In fact, you can still find Jim involved with the cattle on his property in between meeting Real Estate clients. Jim’s background has trained him to offer Real Estate clients the kind of hours and commitment they deserve – a dedicated attitude that doesn’t stop until the job is done.
Jim credits much of his approachability and success to the Century 21 Bundesen office. “I believe in customer service. It was more important for me to find an office I’m comfortable with than to just sell Real Estate.”
He hopes a comment from a satisfied client will be a cornerstone description for fielding referrals: “He always works for us,” Jim’s client quipped after a successful negotiation into a new home.
Now that Jim has been involved for over 10 years with helping buyers and sellers with large and small properties, he sees the people as the biggest draw. “The people I’m working with and working for, I will be involved with for a lifetime.”
Eric P. Frost
Eric Frost has lived and worked Real Estate in Sonoma and Marin Counties since 1989 with a particular interest in ranches, period homes and properties of historical significance.
Eric has a BA from the University of California, Irvine and a Masters license from the United States Coast Guard.
Eric is also an avid surfer, and owner-builder of 100% Agave Surfboards established in 1993.
“For anyone looking at buying or selling real estate I’d highly recommend working with Karl Bundesen. We bought 300 acres in a very complex deal that included a conservation easement with the county and he was on top of every detail and has a large rolodex of high quality service providers that help get the deal done right.”
—Craig & Tara Smith, Tara Firma Farms